ALCOLIN 250ML ADHESIVE CONTACT
ALCOLIN CONTACT ADHESIVE is a superior all-purpose Polychloroprene rubber-based contact adhesive with high immediate bond strength, good brushability, water and heat resistance. Bonds instantly on contact to a variety of surfaces without clamping or sustained pressure. Excellent adhesion to wood, processed boards (e.g. hardboard, supawood, chipboard, high pressure laminates, masonite, plywood), formica, veneers, floor coverings, foam, canvas, textiles, leather, felt, cloth, concrete, linoleum, glass, metal, rubber, cork and some plastics.
Manufacturer part number: 045-50
Uses / Applications
- Excellent initial grab
- High immediate bond strength
- Bonds a wide variety of similar and dissimilar substrates
- Good brushability
- Good heat resistance
- Good water resistance
- Long green time
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Ideal for general purpose applications in the light industry, furniture, and construction industry.
- Great for handicrafts, shoe repair, leatherwork, and decorative work.
- Not recommended for use as a structural adhesive
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, expanded polystyrene, Teflon, and flexible PVC. Use ALCOLIN WATERPROOF or ALCOLIN FIXALL to bond expanded polystyrene
- Not suitable for items that hold hot liquids