TOOLMATE FANCY SLIMLINE PLATINUM PEN KIT
The pen is easy to make and would suit beginners to pen turning.
Recommended blank size:20mm X 20mm x 140mm
Skill Level: Beginners
Tools required for turning this pen:
- Turing chisel i.e. Robert Sorby
- Wood Lathe i.e. JET or NOVA
- Pen Mandrel MT1 OR MT2 – Depending on which fits your lathe
- Mandrel saver – Saves your pen mandrel from bending and saves your live centre from damaging point.
- Sierra Pen Kit
- 7mm drill bit
- 6.18mm Barrel trimmer
- Pen vice and pen assembly press (Optional)
- Epoxy glue – to glue barrel to blank
- Cyanoacrylate glue – SQ to hold burl wood blank together and MQ to finish pen (Optional)
- Sandpaper i.e. Klingspor Dry paper