Very nice premium pen to hold as it has a weight to it, extremely popular fountain pen.
Recommended blank size: 20mm X 20mm x 140mm
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools required for turning this pen:
• Turing chisel i.e. Robert Sorby
• Wood Lathe i.e. JET or NOVA
• Pen Mandrel MT1 OR MT2 – Depending on which fits your lathe
• Mandrel saver – Saves your pen mandrel from bending and saves your live centre from damaging point.
• Noble Pen Kit
• 13.1mm drill bit (PEN CAP); 12.3mm (PEN BODY)
• Barrel trimmer
• Pen vice and pen assembly press (Optional)
• Epoxy glue – to glue barrel to blank
• Cyanoacrylate glue – SQ to hold burl wood blank together and MQ to finish pen (Optional)
• Sandpaper i.e. Klingspor Dry paper