https://www.vermontsales.co.za/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=9585 Is the video how to use
How to use the diamond core bit:
The diamond core drill bit must be used with water at all times when drilling. The water serves as a coolant to prevent the diamonds from overheating. The maximum allowable temperature for a diamond core bit is 500°C.
There is no pilot drill with the diamond core bit. A low rpm rotary drill with a planetary gearbox is required to be used with a diamond core bit. It is possible to use a cordless drill but in the lowest gear setting. No hammer action is used.
- Tightly fasten the diamond core bit in the drill's chuck.
- Keep the bit steady at a 45° angle with the starting point on the edge of the assigned area to be drilled whilst the bit is rotating.
- A notch will be made (this is normal). Gradually move the drill from 45° to 90° and continue drilling until finished.
- Allow the diamond core bit to cool down completely before proceeding to drill another hole.
Water can be applied by:
- spraying water on the surface,
- using a wet sponge,
- attaching a water feed device. This is necessary when drilling into a wall tile.