OLFA BLADES LB-10 Q:10 P/PKT
If it's precision you want, choose these OLFA® snap-off blades. They are extremely sharp to begin with, and you can snap off a dulled edge to maintain cutting precision. Use these blades for construction materials including drywall, linoleum, carpet, flooring, insulation, and roofing materials. (LB-10B) Good For: Applications such as flooring, drywall and roofing repair or replacment. Cuts carpeting, linoleum, drywall, roofing shingles and more.
- 8-segment 18mm snap-off blade
- Made from high-quality carbon tool steel
- Double-honed blade provides superior initial sharpness and edge retention
- Exact 59 degree edge angle optimizes cutting power and minimizes blade breakage
- Also available in packs of 5 and 50