Only" data-after="per month" data-merchantid=3832>
• Solid, long design means the Pen Blank is gripped firmly without movement – drill your pen blanks accurately and cleanly
• Super convenient for small run Pen making – as all operations are based around the lathe, so there’s no need for a drill press or pen vice.
• Fast and Easy to use – can be set up on a lathe in a few minutes, rather than lining up vice in Drill press.
• Better control – control your drill feed to slow it down for fragile pen blank walls to prevent breakout.
• Plus factor – hold long square stock firmly and accurately for wider project use – beyond just pens
• Fits on all NOVA chucks, even the new NOVA Infinity (with optional Retro Fit Kit)
• Drilling on the lathe enables the turner to hold the Pen blank centrally, allowing for more accurate drilling and greater control of the process.
• A ‘V’ groove in each of the jaws ensures a more secure and firmer grip.