Only" data-after="per month" data-merchantid=3832>
Spigot Jaw Sets are heavy section jaws with a powerful grip for spigot (tenon) turning. With 30mm (1-1/8″) depth and a special serrated tooth form, these jaws really hang on to your workpiece.
• For work where a long overhang is needed or hollowing into end grain, these jaws provide superior gripping power.
• Specially designed to provide a strong contracting grip to unsupported spigot turning applications, such as vases and goblets.
• Can handle spigots up to 2”/50mm and down to 13/36” /30mm.
• Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
• The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with these jaws.
• Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal flexibility. All accessory jaws in the Standard Chuck range will fit all the Standard NOVA (NOVA Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories) Some jaws, however, are not recommended for use on all NOVA Chucks due to sizing. See manual for recommendations.
• NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.