MAKITA CORDLESS CHAINSAW DUC302Z1 KIT
The DUC302Z is a cordless chainsaw powered by 2x Makita 18v lithium-ion batteries giving the equivalent power of a 36v machine. Any combination of batteries can be used, 3.0Ah, 4.0Ah or 5.0Ah but please note that the machine will cut out once either one of the batteries has lost its charge. It comes with a 30cm bar and bar guide cover. The unit is supplied with a 3/8" chain and the unit benefits from tool-less tension adjustment. KIT INCLUDES 2x3Ah BATTERIES AND A DUAL QUICK CHARGER.
Availability: Out of stock
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less saw chain / tension adjustment
- Powered by two Makita 18v lithium-ion batteries to supply energy to the powerful 36v DC motor drive system
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Chain oil level window
- Ergonomic soft grip
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology)
- Battery capacity warning lamp - when remaining battery capacity decreases below a certain limit, the motor automatically stops and a solid light reminds you to replace the battery. One warning lamp for each battery
- Soft start
- Voltage: 18v x 2 (36v)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 85 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043 "
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 8.3 m/sec
- Bar Size: 30 cm / 12"
- Maximum Output: 800 w
- Net weight: 4.7 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 84.4 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 95.4 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 2.5 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 6.3 m/sec²