|Citrus, evergreen ornamentals and hedges
||• To control Red, Purple, Mussel, Pernicious and Soft Brown Scale, Mealy bug, Australian Bug, Bud mite and Red Spider mite:
• 200 mℓ of OLEUM to 10 litre water.
• Spray during the cool part of the day.
• Do not spray when the plants are in flower.
• Citrus should be sprayed only between the time the fruit reaches walnut size and two months before picking.
|Deciduous fruit, ornamental trees and shrubs (Dormant spray)
||• To control Red, Purple, Mussel, Pernicious, Soft Brown Scale and Woolly aphid. Mealy bug and Bryobia mite eggs:
• 300 mℓ OLEUM to 10 litres water.
• Apply in winter when trees are fully dormant.
• See “Warnings” regarding certain fruit trees.