ALCOLIN WOODFILLER MAHOGANY 200G
ALCOLIN WOOD FILLER is a fast setting, water-based, ready-mixed wood stopping. Suitable for use on softwoods, hardwoods, chipboard, fibreboards, metal screws, nail-heads, and plaster.
Manufacturer part number: 076-50
Uses / Applications
- Available in a range of wood colors to match most wood species
- Dries to a hard finish, making it easy to sand or drill
- Can be over-coated with varnish or paint
- Colors can be intermixed to obtain the correct color
- Used by cabinet makers, woodworkers, and decorators
to fill cracks, splits, holes, surface defects, and imperfections on all kinds of wood. Also suitable as a grain filler.
- Not suitable for use where flexibility and movement accommodation is needed.
- Do not apply onto coated surfaces. Must be over coated with varnish or paint for exterior applications.