ALCOLIN 500ML ADHESIVE CONTACT
ALCOLIN CONTACT ADHESIVE is a superior all-purpose Polychloroprene rubber-based contact adhesive with high immediate bond strength, good brushability, water, and heat resistance. Bonds instantly on contact to a variety of surfaces without clamping or sustained pressure. Excellent adhesion to wood, processed boards (e.g. hardboard, supawood, chipboard, high-pressure laminates, masonite, plywood), formica, veneers, floor coverings, foam, canvas, textiles, leather, felt, cloth, concrete, linoleum, glass, metal, rubber, cork, and some plastics.
Availability: Out of stock
Manufacturer part number: 045-62
Uses / Applications
- Excellent initial grab
- High immediate bond strength
- Bonds a wide variety of similar and dissimilar substrates
- Good brushability
- Good heat resistance
- Good water resistance
- Long green time
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Ideal for general purpose applications in the light industry, furniture, and construction industry.
- Great for handicrafts, shoe repair, leatherwork, and decorative work.
- Not recommended for use as a structural adhesive
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, expanded polystyrene, Teflon, and flexible PVC. Use ALCOLIN WATERPROOF or ALCOLIN FIX ALL to bond expanded polystyrene
- Not suitable for items that hold hot liquids